This policy outlines how inventory control currently operates on this website and how purchases that exceed the amount specified in the store as a maximum quantity per order can be handled. Maximum per-purchase quotas are in place to serve more customers.
Each item available for purchase on this web store has been configured with a maximum amount of that item that can be purchased within a single order. This order amount is primarily based on individual customers needing items to service one engine. So the amount of an item would be setup for the amount of an item that would normally be found on one engine assembly or one vehicle. If more than one of the item is needed, for example; double the amount that the store currently allows per order. Then simply complete the first order, then go back and create another order with the amount needed for that second engine or spare part. Please be sure to put something in the order comments of the second order of "ordering spare, not a duplicate order" to keep the order from being flagged as an accidental duplicate order which is handled via another policy. Any more than two orders for the same components will be cancelled.
For customers needing much more items than just enough of an item to service one engine, or unable to place two orders to satisfy the amount they need then the following process applies.
Bulk Ordering Process
- Must have a registered and active customer account on this store.
- Must have had at least one prior purchase, make one if currently ineligible.
- Know how much of an item you are looking to purchase.
Steps to complete bulk order:
- Contact the Sales department using correct contact form to make request.
- Provide the part number and quantity of item needed.
- Await reply and confirmation with current pricing, lead time and combined shipping.
Initiating the bulk order:
- After Sales has provided quotation, proceed with the following within 2 business days.
- Add items to cart on the store the maximum the store will allow for all items quoted.
- When checking out use the checkbox of "Save my Credit Card Information" on payment page.
- Complete checkout.
Post order process:
- Once ordered we will edit invoice for amounts of items needed and quoted shipping price
- If remainder of payment will be card will run card within store for remainder after invoice edit.
- If remainder of payment will be another form, will await payment (wire, check, cash).
- For wire payments, remainder of order must exceed $500.
- Once payment settled (card, or manual payment) store will email updated invoice.
- If indicated that bulk order will come out of existing stock, order will progress.
- If indicated that items for bulk order will be sourced, the lead time applies.
- Not all items are eligible for bulk purchases.
- May or may not fulfill order out of available inventory (will indicate at quote).
- Discounts on bulk quantities not offered, posted price applies, except below (A & B)
- A. Item price may increase when sourced to current replacement price, posted price will update.
- B. Repeat bulk purchaser may be offered discount on item discussed in quotation.
- Pricing on shipping is less than what would be offered if store allowed larger order.
- If quoted bulk order and customer does not complete, future bulk inquires are disregarded.